335 - Sales Manager
Based in Surrey + Client Visits UK wide
£60k - £65k per annum / OTE £110k - £120k per annum
Benefits: Bonuses, Commission, Excellent Package and Bonus Structure, SMT responsibility, holiday allowance, pension, free parking, laptop, mobile.
My client, a reputable and fast moving, established IT Services (MSP) provider is looking for a Sales Manager to run and develop the existing sales team they have within their business. The successful person will be responsible for the day to day line management, activity, development and target setting and exceeding within the business.
The team is currently up to 20 people.
- Accountability for all sales results, building strategy to exceed them
- All coaching, mentoring, guidance and assistance as needed for the sales teams
- Working with the marketing team to build strong and robust marketing plans
- 1:1s and motivating and building a fast paced and strong team ethic and work environment
- Communicating all business strategy and plans to the team ensuring leading from the front!
- Providing all sales reports in a timely manner to the Leadership team
- Ensuring Sales pipeline is up to date and managed effectively
- Working with the delivery team on high importance projects and a seamless sales process
- Assisting team members to identify sales prospects and qualify them
- Managing and co-ordinating major bids and tender responses
- Managing relationships with IT partners and identifying new opportunities!
- Identifying new vendor and partner relationships
- You will have min. 5 years new business solution sales experience IT Managed Services.
You will have at least 2 years’ experience managing a sales team of medium size!
- Proven track record of winning business through RFI/RFP processes and tender responses
- Vendor co-selling and vendor relationship management experience
- Highly motivated, confident and ambitious individual with resilience in new business
- Hands-on, pro-active approach to defining and addressing customer requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and busy environment
- Bid management experience and selling to the UK Public sector
- Clear, concise, good quality written English
- High quality communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking to drive an already successful sales team and build a fantastic sales function with excellent support from the Leadership team – then please call on the numbers attached or email through your CV for a discreet conversation for more info.