336 – Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
London / Hampshire / Surrey
£30k - £35k per annum / Additional Bonus
Reports to Sales Director
My client, a leader within construction products is looking for a UK commercial BDM to drive sales within their residential markets and to ensure that their inbound and outbound business is delivered on. The current BDM is exceeding targets and is leaving for personal reasons, so the market is buoyant!
You will have day to day responsibility of their UK residential market, and you will maximize sales and complete order intake at the required margins by identifying new opportunities, generating leads and converting the leads into orders.
- Seek, research and develop new market opportunities
- Progress all enquiries to firm order
- Engage with existing and new clients to build a consistent pipeline of sales
- Do all quotation follow-up calls on the CRM and ensure pipeline is up to date for forecasting
- Receive and process orders and pass to the company’s commercial department.
- Utilise all information and team relationships to create new business and convert business.
- Feedback to the business and CRM competitor activity.
- Identify new market opportunities for lead generation and new product development
- Attend any required design or pre-start site meetings and exhibitions
- Utilise construction industry marketing information to close business
- Support and liaise with the company’s estimating department on orders
- Support and liaise with the company’s marketing for new quotes
- Attend all client visits as required and ensure relationships are developed!
- Carry out additional work responsibilities when considered necessary by the management.
You will have the Essential and Desirable skills for this role:
- Previous and proven sales experience – Essential
- Ability to learn and respond to technical information enquiries - Essential
- Sold high value construction products – Essential
- Worked in a manufacturing environment – Desirable
- Worked in a construction industry related business – Desirable
- Worked in a project orientated or heavily bespoke product environment - Desirable
This is an exceptional company where you are heavily supported to consistently achieve. They are an excellent bunch and the product is industry leading!
For more info please submit your CV or call for more info – email@example.com