357 – Internal Sales Executive (IT)
Location – Portsmouth
Reports to Sales Director
£20k - £24k per annum + Commission – OTE £35k per annum
Benefits: Commutable location with free parking, pension, competitive city centre salary, excellent training within the IT sector with certifications and accreditations, commission structure, holidays and incentives
My client, a growing and successful IT Services company based in commutable Portsmouth is excited to execute growth plans in 2020! The role is for a polite salesperson, who has a tenacious attitude and has the ability to hold conversations, typically with Office Managers and Directors who make decisions regarding IT in SME businesses.
They can make decisions quickly and getting new business through the door with their excellent portfolio, pricing model and strong tech team, the role will be one where success is felt and earning potentials are met quickly!
The services they offer are managed IT, telecoms including VOIP and broadband, Cyber security and other services.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Calling a select, pre-qualified list of prospective clients, while also sourcing your own data to generate new business.
- Your primary focus will be building a qualified 12-18-month pipeline, booking web-based demonstrations, arranging Proof of Concept and occasionally will be required to close your own sales.
- You will be provided with a significant amount of product training by a dedicated training partner.
- You will be heavily involved in the marketing campaigns and ownership of them.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally you will come from an IT and Telecoms background or you are from a more senior position within the lead generation sector and can fit straight into your own desk from day one.
- You will be polite, resilient and open to asking questions that are not scripted.
- You will update the CRM with relevant information regarding sales calls and pipelines
Starting salary is £20,000 - £24,000 per annum with uncapped commission. OTE is £35k per annum (uncapped) with these product sets and services available to you.
If you would like to get out of a call centre or high-volume role and into something more niche where you will receive industry specific accreditations and where you can develop your career, please submit your CV or call for more information.