Internal Sales Executive (B2B)
Based in Andover
Up to £30k per annum + Commission + Benefits
My client, a hire company based near Andover, are looking for an enthusiastic, seasoned sales professional to drive their aggressive growth strategy from the front. Responsible for making outbound calls to researched new businesses, existing customers, quoted customers & lapsed customers, booking appointments for the field sales team & closing leads to hit business targets.
This is unique opportunity to join the next phase of a growing business with startup mentality and big business backing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver commercial strategy through contact with key customer base, at all levels
- Research market to identify potential target customers
- Analyse existing customer base to identify targets & trends
- Make initial contact with prospect customers to set up meetings, analyse potential needs and push for the first quotation
- Lead the agenda for the sales team, support with booking appointments and making recommendations, manage to ensure traction through teamwork
- Responsible for researching and developing leads for potential clients across the country and pursuing a positive “call to action”
- Responsible for carving out new business opportunities with their research independently based on the commercial brief
- Analysis of detailed customer needs and delivery of service plans against them
Skills and Capabilities:
- Driven sales individual who is not afraid of rejection or challenge – think on the spot!
- Proven sales track record in new business development – in or outside of the sector
- B2B New Business Sales Experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box and supply varied solutions
- IT savvy & preferably experienced in CRM & MS Office
- Desirable – experience in building services, HVAC, M&E sector and experience with contractors
- Desire to thrive and develop in an entrepreneurial business environment
- A genuine team player who wants to drive success for themselves and the wider business
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated to self-start and challenge the norm
If this sounds like a role you feel you would excel at or are a real hunter and are keen to work in a niche BD role – submit your CV for a discreet conversation and call back.