372 – Sales Manager / Sales Director – Workwear / PPE / Workplace Solutions
Based in Hampshire
£35k - £50k per annum + Bonus + Pension + Holiday Allowance, Progression
You can be based anywhere in Hampshire for this position.
All the client asks is that you are experienced in Workwear and Clothing Apparel sales and have a fantastic reputation in the industry and can work solely to drive new business and repeat business into this excellent, established business.
This role is for someone who loves the chase of new business, is excited by opening doors and is resilient in these times. The role is to evolve into a Sales Director role as targets are met and the opportunity to grow a team around you is always on the cards.
Already having a name in the south of the UK, they would like to accelerate growth and hire someone who can hit the ground running and build their portfolio up from scratch but having clients already would be a bonus however this is a position we intend to be long term so the ideal candidate will have already established good relationships that may use us now or in future.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To deliver revenue against new business targets and focus on sectors including Healthcare, Industrial, Retail, Hospitality & Education.
- Your area depends on where you live but will have much flexibly due to excellent existing logistics arrangements.
- Face to Face selling to direct users
- Consistently bringing new ideas to the table such as new industries and markets to target.
- Booking your own visits with SMEs & Blue-chip customers
- Working with customer requirements & sorting out a full solution from start to finish
- Developing existing business and introducing new products & services
- Thoroughly understanding customer requirements Quoting & Tendering for new business
- Developing new target markets in these post covid times
- Reporting to the Managing Director on a Weekly basis Analysing new & existing sales while forecasting for the coming months.
- Management existing clientele and negotiating sales in line with profit margins
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience required 3+ years’ experience selling workwear solutions to END USERS
- Full Driving Licence
- Previous sales experience (2+ Years’) – B2B environment