Sales and Marketing Director - Manufacturing
HQ Based in Havant – Hampshire – Commutable distance - £Salary Negotiable
As an integral member of the Senior Management Team and reporting to the Managing Director, this role has responsibility for the Marketing and the UK and Export Sales Teams, building and delivering on strategies and objectives to develop and grow this business
- Develop and execute the sales and marketing strategies, both home and internationally.
- Ensure all sales and marketing activities maintain the existing objectives and brand
- Motivate the team to develop on lead generation and upselling products and services and ensure full sales cycles are completed.
- Responsible for maintaining margins and managing costs
- Lead the team to find all sales opportunities possible and deliver on new business growth.
- Continue the company’s strategy of CPD events by supporting the team in developing and delivering these
- Accurate reporting on sales pipelines and forecasts
- Review sales performance against objectives/targets to determine efficiency and effectiveness of the function
- Support the team in working closely with Estimating and Project Management to ensure opportunities are costed effectively and there is a smooth handover and transition of the order into Project Management
- Developing, implementing and improving sales and marketing systems
- Work closely with the Commercial team to ensure contracts with customers are robust and accurate
- Work closely with Engineering to understand product developments and ensure effective product marketing and product understanding within the sales and marketing teams
- Proven experience in marketing in product and brand development
- Proven experience in sales performance and team management
- Experience in manufacturing / Facilities / Fire Prevention Products
For more information on this role, please submit your CV for a call back: