New Business Development Manager (Payroll and HR Software)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Base + Double OTE + Benefits
Location – London and the South East
A global provider of HR software and outsourcing solutions are looking to recruit a motivated and driven New Business Development Manager experienced in selling HR and Payroll solutions into any business with a requirement acting as the salesperson for the South of the Country.
You will be required to source new partners to deliver business growth and develop new opportunities on your geographical area. You must be a proven self-starter with a true entrepreneurial flair and a desire to become involved with marketing and product development.
You will be selling across a range of solutions to C-Level decision makers within businesses across all sectors of any size. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing, developing and winning new business from researching and cold calling prospects to presenting and closing face to face. This position will appeal to someone with outstanding sales skills and a strong ability to get in front of clients.
- Win and manage clients and at all levels from all industries
- Utilising existing networks and relationships to build new business
- Understand competitors and introduce sales strategy to penetrate these potential clients
- Demonstrable aptitude and track record in working in a collaborative / team environment
- Up-selling & cross-selling other services
- Work to improve personal and group sales skills, industry knowledge and efficiency
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B client facing software new business sales role
- Sales skills (cold calling, sales presentations, price and terms negotiations, problem management, account management, account growth etc.)
- Ability to build new business from scratch
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Above all you must be smart, sharp, results driven motivated to make a difference
If you feel you could be a good match for this role or any of the other IT Services / SAAS based roles advertised call Jackie on 02393 233817 for an in-depth, discreet conversation about your next career move.