Branch Manager – Recruitment
Based in Hampshire - travel required – full clean licence required
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum + additional bonus + Commission – OTE £60k - £65k per annum
Benefits: Excellent commission scheme, flexibility with work, uncapped commission, regular training and business events, prizes and incentives, progression, free parking, training and development.
My client, a solid and growing recruitment company are looking for a team manager / Branch manager to join them driving and motivating a branch of 6 consultants.
If you are a solid manager or a developing team leader looking for a brilliant role where the team is already performing – this is the role where you can make it your own but also have all the support and direction you need!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Day to Day billing of an existing contract desk – medium volume with required BD on the desk
- A line-management element which will require the line management of 1-2 consultants; however, you will report into a supportive Regional Manager and coaching and training will be available to you.
- Recruitment and development of junior consultants and all sales / BD strategy for the office
- Any required disciplinary actions and mentoring of underperforming consultants
- Meeting clients and candidates and matching them on skillset and activity generating excellent profit levels
- Office management, queries, complaints & all escalated activities for handling the recruitment process
- Be an experienced 360 recruiter wanting a new challenge of managing a small – medium size team
- Have experience in driving and mentoring a team around you.
- Have a good sense of humour & an excellent work ethic where the profits and growth are at the heart of your business.
For more information on this, please send through your CV for an informal and discreet chat about this and our other Rec2Rec roles.