334 – Pre-Sales Consultant
£60k - £70k per annum
Based in Surrey and Customer UK Sites as Required
Reports to Managing Director
My Client a successful, established and fast paced MSP & IT Consultancy is looking for a pre-sales consultant to give advice and guidance to existing large clients within their business to maximise on new business within their accounts.
You will be heavily supported by the business to ensure sales are delivered and you will be the lead on these key accounts.
- To learn and understand all available products and services within the business
- Consult and create solution designs and proposals that meet customer requirements
- Be a technical subject matter expert (SME), assisting in solution scoping and design for prospects and upsell to existing customers
- Control and hold all technical account management for the business
- Reviewing and recommending new technologies for the business and clients
- Consulting with new and existing customers to sell professional services where possible
- Creating comprehensive technical for internal use as required
- Advising leadership team of any improvements or technical changes recommended to improve the performance, service resilience and cost effectiveness of services
- Attendance at customer sites to assist sales or initial consultancy when required
- You will have a professional qualification such as MCSE, CCNA + Degree and project management i.e. Prince2 or ITIL, TOGAF or any other system architecture qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a pre or post sales technical consultancy role in a client facing commercial organisation
- Highly motivated, confident and ambitious individual with a meticulous approach to work and attention to detail
- Hands-on, pro-active approach to defining and addressing customer and prospect requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Experience in a commercial IT Solutions or Managed Services provider
- Awareness of commercial aspects to projects
- Best practice awareness in security and investigation
- Awareness and exposure to ISO, G-Cloud and PSN standards and requirements
This is a fantastic hybrid role of technical consulting and sales within Private and Public Sector and within a company that has a solid sales exposure and a fantastic marketing team to support you. For more information feel free to call or email through your CV.