Havant / Surrounding Hampshire
£19k - £23k per annum + Bonus
Benefits: training and development, beautiful offices, flexible working (at discretion) holidays & pension.
Baobab Recruitment is working with a global company who is looking for a positive, forward thinking marketing Co-ordinator to work with the marketing manager to promote their brand and products UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will include performing a range of marketing duties, administration and tasks helping to support the department, and to build relationships with other stakeholders across the business and the work you do will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the marketing team, attainment of its goals and the long-term growth of the company.
Duties will include (but not limited to) the regular generation of marketing material for use in the UK and Export Distributors, organisation of events, seminars, presentations and exhibitions, website content management, digital marketing campaigns, analysis of data – and other ad hoc work and projects. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to use existing experience of marketing and interested in the opportunity to gain hands on experience in learning marketing end to end.
Salary - £19,000 to £23,000per annum
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Marketing department or a Marketing Graduate
- Experience in using Adobe Premier or Premier Elements or other video editing software
- Basic knowledge of HTML and updates to websites using a CMS (such as Drupal or WordPress)
- Some knowledge and or experience of working within a marketing or sales team is desirable
- Confident at taking on and being responsible for various projects and events
- Computer literacy utilising MS Office software applications
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, strong English language skills with excellent spelling and grammar
- Flexible with a creative and constructive approach to solving problems
- Able to proactively work with colleagues within the team to achieve outcomes
- Delivery and results orientated
- Organised and effective coordinator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task handling multiple priorities
- Professional appearance and behaviour
- Willingness to listen, learn and participate, as well as challenging the norm
If this role suits you - feel free to submit your CV or call for a discreet conversation…