Reference288 – Sales Manager / Export Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Bonus
Based Hampshire / Portsmouth / Havant & Surrounding
Travel 40% international and 60% office based
My client, an established, growing manufacturing company is looking for a Sales Manager to work with their international distribution channels educating, assisting with projects and winning new business. The role is 50% managing exsisting clients, and 50% winning new business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek, research and develop new overseas opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- Progress all sales enquiries and converts orders at agreed margins
- Support and challenge the distributor network.
- Engage with channel sales with a view to generating and/or converting a quotation.
- Carry out all quotation follow-up calls or contact via the CRM
- Deliver excellent customer service, receive and process orders via commercial department
- Use the CRM to create new business and convert opportunities.
- Feedback to the business and CRM competitor activity.
- Identify new market opportunities for new product development and potential business ventures.
- Work with internal stakeholders on enquiries and quotation requests.
- Support and liaise with the marketing department relating to product information, web leads, PR opportunities and exhibitions/CPD opportunities.
- Carry out any sales and marketing administration duties when and where required by the company.
- Support visits to customers, designers and authority bodies internationally to sites and on exhibitions
- Carry out additional work responsibilities when considered necessary by the management.
Qualifications: Business related or Technical qualification and formal sales training
Skills and Experience:
Essential: Previous and proven relevant sales experience, Selling to overseas territories by way of distributor management and ability to learn and respond to technical information enquiries.
Desirable: Sold products within the ‘high end’ commercial construction, worked in a manufacturing and/or engineering environment, worked in a construction industry related business, fire and/or Safety Background & Language(s)
If you are a results driven sales person with a knack for new business delivery, project management and account manager apply for this role for an informal and discreet conversation about this opportunity.