PA - Executive Assistant
£23k - £30k per annum DoE
Fareham – Non-Commutable (PA must drive & full clean licence)
Sector: Business Services
Your role: – to provide full support to senior management with organisation, scheduling, correspondence, human resources, financial management, meetings and business processes as required. In addition, you will take responsibility and ownership of office organisation, project management, deadline compliance, and important business or legislation documents and files.
Benefits: Beautiful Offices, Tools of the trade, flexible working, events and incentives, yearly bonus based on performance, food, teas and coffees, free parking, holidays and pension
Executive Assistant Job Duties:
- Organise and schedule meetings as required & prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Maintain office correspondence, including post, marketing collateral and have ownership of ensuring all marketing to ensure it is going out branded as appropriate.
- Perform reception duties such as message taking, first point of contact for visitors and handling all office facilities management tasks.
- Manage the schedules of senior management and ensure all correspondence is shared appropriately.
- Solve simple IT problems on behalf of the workforce and contact the IT services where appropriate.
- Running performance reviews of consultants, and salespeople & create performance review packs for 1:2:1s.
- Work with Directors to streamline processes, to document the business as required and implement and improve processes.
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, including the sales consultants, support and external suppliers.
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
- Handle payroll, HR, and recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members and training new employees where necessary on IT usage and business process.
- Liaise with company accountants ensuring all financial obligations are met and adhered to.
- Running all personal administration as required by the Directors – including family events, all expenses, liaise with accountants on personal taxes
- Managing events as required by Directors and Project Managing all required projects as required
Skills required for this role:
- Executive Support Experience
- Administration and admin process experience and a desire to improve business performance
- Organisation and Workload Management
- Using initiative and leadership
- Time Management & ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
Qualifications Required for this role:
- Executive Assistant qualification or Business Administrative Degree
- Formal MS Office training
- Event Management experience
- Desirable – Financial Qualifications
- Desirable – Project Management experience
If you are an experienced PA with agile working methodologies where you can assist in the growth of this fantastic SME business – send through your CV for an informal discussion with Jackie on 02393 233 817.