Customer Services Representative (Temp)
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
Fareham - Shift Patterns - Must be flexible!
Situated in large offices in Fareham, this client is looking for CS people to join them dealing with consumer and buyer queries. They are a global company with multiple opportunities.
They are ambitious and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their growing teams, to support their mission and vision of helping customers every day.
As a Customer Services Representative you will answer inbound customer calls, receive and process orders on the ERP System in line with company procedures, and manage the day to day requirements of our Customers. Additionally, you will be required to log and liaise with internal departments to resolve Customer queries/complaints via CRM.
- Working within KPIs given to you by the Management Team.
- Keeping and maintaining records of all orders and relevant documentation for easy reference and auditing purposes.
- Ensuring all credit requests are received in written form from customer detailing BP, Invoice Number/Order Number, Patient Name etc.
- Processing credits within 1 working day, subject to appropriate level of authorisation and ensuring they are in line with Terms and Conditions.
- Ensuring all internal controls are complied with and taking responsibility of the process so that internal and external audits are passed as per SOP.
- Producing reports on credit statistics as and when required.
- Supporting the management structure and carrying out any other additional tasks as required to meet the business needs and objectives in accordance with the corporate internal control guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
For this role, you will require good organizational, problem solving and administration skills, attention to detail, and be able to use your own initiative and make decisions within the remit of the role. On top of that, you should show Enthusiasm and flexibility, act as a Team Player and show good inter-personal skills. Other Knowledge, skills and abilities include:
- Use of Microsoft Office, ERP and CRM systems to place orders and maintain customer communication and feedback.
- Confident communicator - able to relate to people on all levels.
- Conveying and receiving instructions and being able to keep situations calm.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities whilst hitting deadlines, targets and KPIs.
- Proactive focus on areas of continuous improvement.
As well as a competitive salary, they can also offer you a whole package of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday per year
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Healthshield Cash Plan
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Discounted contact lens scheme
- Lifestyle Discounts (discount gym memberships/shopping vouchers etc)
- Free Parking/Tea/Coffee & free fruit monthly
If you like what you see, join us and not only will you be joining a growing business full of opportunity and diversity, but you will also be working alongside some of the brightest, most dedicated and passionate members of our industry. We promise this won’t be a short-sighted move.