400 – Business Development Manager
(Hybrid New Business / Account Management)
Up to £35k per annum + Commission (Double OTE at 12 months on target)
Location: Home Based UK Wide
This payroll / umbrella, funding and back office support company based in London is looking to recruit for a new Business Development Manager as they are going through extensive growth. They sell directly into key sectors within the recruitment agency market have a very defined market, strategy and strong leadership to help you get where you need to get to achieve success.
You will be responsible for the South / South West and will receive a number of existing clients for you to develop, along with the need for you to win even more business which you will continue to manage. They are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running in an autonomous 360 role and want to take advantage of this excellent opportunity and industry leading commission package.
Skills & Experience & Key Responsibilities:
You will manage and grow a portfolio of existing clients whilst building strong relationships with Directors, Consultants and Contractors and strategically targeting new business
You will be a resilient, commercially savvy BDM who is motivated to succeed and have:
- Proven sales results meeting/exceeding sales targets and KPI’s within the contractor services industry
- Payroll, accountancy,IR35 and other contractor compliance/ tax-related knowledge is highly preferable
- Excellent level of literacy, numeracy, and communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Adept at building relationships and contacts via social networking and media platforms
- Familiarity with and understanding of the benefits and importance of accurate CRM administration
- The ability to work independently, part of a team and deliver monthly KPI’s/targets
- The ability to deliver a well-considered, focused plan for day/week/month ahead
- Well-presented and professional behaviours
If you’re a sales professional with a background within the contractor service industry, this is an incredible opportunity to join their growing, highly successful ISO accredited company. Other organisations may call this role CRM, Contractor Services Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, BDM, Outsourced Services Sales Executive, Sales Account Manager, or Account Manager.