Business Development Manager
Workplace Solutions / Washrooms & Hygiene
£30k circa + Bonus + Car Allowance + 22 Days Holiday
Remote working – West Sussex Based
Our client, a SME washroom solution and Janitorial supply company is looking for an experienced salesperson to target key sectors including education, healthcare, offices, leisure and hospitality to sell their services and propositions.
The benefits of this role include: Remote working, Sales Tools, Pension, 22 days holiday, Car Allowance, Commission, Bonus, training and Development and progression
Purpose of Position
To work with new key prospects, group customers and ex-customers to develop relationships and generate new business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve company set targets as set out in advance
- Generate new key sales by a combination of cold calling and company generated leads
- Working geographical areas in rotation for territory coverage optimisation – South East UK
- Understand and research competitors within a geographical area and target for market share
- Optimise turnover introducing new product lines within the initial 6 months of a new contract following the initial sales of a lead product
- Offer creative ideas to improve our service and sales growth
- To understand and complete legally binding service agreements
- Ensure updates following field appointments are being communicated to Head Office regularly
- Ensure all sales and pipeline reports are sent to the Managing Director on time and completed in full
- Be a self-generator of appointments, pipeline and not be afraid to use all avenues to get in front of potential prospects
- Have the ability to sell into all levels of contacts from facilities managers / office managers through to procurement teams and C-Level as required
- At least 3 years in a client facing, B2B new business role with proven success to demonstrate.
There will be a 2-interview stage which may include a short presentation covering previous experience and how that translates into your own sales cycle for this role. If you feel you are a good match, please send through your CV to be added to the considering list and you will receive feedback shortly.
(Unlike some other agencies, Baobab Recruitment endeavours to give feedback on all applications)