350 – Business Development Manager - Software / IT Transformation
Based in West Sussex
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus
Reports to Sales Director
Benefits include: Competitive salary, progression and partner and company training, excellent bonus structure, Excellent Car Allowance, Medical, Pension, Holiday Allowance (25 – 33 Days), Perkbox, Life Insurance & Free Parking
My client, a software and IT services company with a strong hold in enterprise and large business nationally is looking for a Business Development Manager to manage their portfolio of circa150 accounts & to generate new business. (80/20 split account management vs New Business) They have a solid product portfolio with bulletproof software solutions, an extremely efficient customer delivery team and a supportive technical team to assist you deliver high value orders effectively! The business has all the tools for you to hit the ground running and you will inherit a warm customer base to maximise a sales strategy with. It's a dream role for someone looking to earn an excellent package in short time frames and a progressive long-term career in a supportive company.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- To develop and maximise on an existing portfolio of clients and ensure all opportunities are maximised in the business
- Work the portfolio nationally including national travel and based from their West Sussex office as required
- Work with marketing and the technical support team to get leads and discuss possibly opportunities
- Upsell opportunities as required & pitch the software solutions to all areas of the enterprise space they work within
- Attend industry events, upskill yourself on industry and competitor knowledge, create a personal development plan to progress in the business.
- Account Manage all areas of the portfolio escalating any issues (rare!) and ensuring customer engagement is at its highest.
- Ensure a strategy is created, implemented and updated with the Sales Director at all times.
- Update the company CRM to ensure all successes are logged and any loss of business is recorded.
This role is for a self-sufficient, experienced salesperson who likes to have autonomy when dealing with their client base but is happy to work collaboratively with all departments to maximise on business growth.
You will need to be:
- Credible in delivering on large enterprise orders
- Polished as “the face of the company”
- 5 years+ Experienced in Solutions Sales
- Knowledgeable on IT, Software Development, SAAS & IT Infrastructure
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you are looking for that amazing next opportunity – submit your CV or call Jackie Coventry to get all the information you require to get in front of this company.